The Highlight Reel.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Out with the old.....In with the new!!!!!!!!!!


We finally got our construction loan!
No this is not a late April fools joke. It's for real, I got the phone call today, after which I began to dance and scream and cry and almost pass out. I can't believe it has finally happened. I never thought this day would come, well not for a long time anyway.
As I was jumping up and down and screaming with joy Trent asked me what was wrong? I told him that we finally get to build the new house. He began to dance around and shout "I get to drive the tractor and crash down the house". He has been telling everyone that we are going to do it "Thursday" for weeks now. We are all so excited we can't stand it. Now the next step is to apply for our demo permit, while we wait for the building permit, and get that old house down. We will be hosting a window,door,light,(anything you want) breaking party. Details to follow!!!!! Hopefully if we push things along we can take the house down next weekend. Wish us luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment