The Highlight Reel.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bringing Down The HOUSE!

We started the project of taking down the house on Thurs the 16th, but like the rest of this project it was stalled after we took the first few swipes at the house.(don't even ask, just know that it was our stupid bank again). But Jason and I got to take our turns releasing our frustrations by taking over at the controls of the hoe.





So after a few days and most of my patients being used up we got to finish the project. Well, Gillespie got to finish it anyway. He did all the work on the demo and Graig drove the dump truck to haul it off. My boys have been so excited to see the house finally come down. They even got to sit in the track-hoe and ride in the dump truck. I am even more excited than ever to begin the house building process. It seems like things are starting to roll along. I can't express enough the thanks I have for all those in our family who have helped us out. We wouldn't be able to do any of this without the help of Jason Gillespie, Graig and my Dad & Mom, just to name a few. Keep checking the blog and I will put updates on the work as it progresses toward our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment