The Highlight Reel.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meet The New KIDS!

Ever since we knew that we would be moving to Pine Canyon Trent has wanted a goat. (secretly I have wanted one too.) So I have bee searching and finally found some in Erda. I surprised the boys and took them to pick two out.
I had already seen them earlier in the week and saw one that I loved. I knew I could convince Easton to like whatever one I wanted and that was the case when we got there. I picked up the little brown one that I wanted and said to Easton "look she likes you", that was all it took. But Trent was a different story, he took plenty of time and observed all 30 some odd baby goats before making his decision. When all was said and done we ended up with the
se two new additions to our growing farm.


Nelly the black one (there was much debate over this name we threw around other names but this stuck)
and


Trixie, the brown one, she is tiny (Easton can't say Trixie so it comes out as Tritsy. He is so cute!) We have to bottle feed the babies for about two more weeks, it keeps me busy and hopefully will teach the boys a little care and responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment