The Highlight Reel.

Friday, April 3, 2009

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?


Jason R Jones, AKA Dad, Honey, Coach, Jonesy or just Jones.
We sure haven't! This time of year is especially hard on the Jones Fam because we NEVER see Dad. I didn't realize how hard this is for my kids until the other morning. I was helping Trent and Easton
get ready for school when Trent asked me if Dad was in bed. I told him no but he went in to make sure for himself.
 When Trent came back to me he asked 
"where is dad"
To that I replied "at work"
after a long pause, during which I could see the wheels turning in his head, he then said in the sweetest little 4yr old voice
 "but does he sleep there?"
I couldn't help but feel bad for my little boy. We try to go and watch Jason's games as much as possible, so he knows that we love and support him and so my kids remember what there dad looks like. But it is a little hard being a single
 mom all the time.
So if anyone reading this knows his whereabouts or sees him will you send him home to his little children and his loving wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment