The Highlight Reel.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MEMORY (mine isn't as good as it used to be.)

While our springtime fun is on hold because of all this snow(what's with the snow anyway!), I have had to become creative with my indoor activities. The boys are going stir crazy. I feel like we have exhausted all of our indoor fun for the year. We play wii (Easton plays way too much), I bake with the boys, we even made play dough. So this week we are all out of ideas. We did however find in the game closet an old classic that kept us all entertained for hours, Memory. While I played I began to realize that I was getting schooled by my 3&4 yr olds. Have I really lost that much brain power. I did give away a few matches in the beginning of the game, but after I realized they were kicking my butt I really tried. So at the end of our 1 1/2 hr long game the results are............1st place Trenton, 2nd Easton, and the loser at memory is mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment