The Highlight Reel.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My New Venture

I am going to start doing more photography as a business. I have always done it here and there but now I'm going to focus (no pun intended) on it more as a business than just as a hobby. Hopefully if things go well we can put a studio in the basement of my new home. Wish me luck and send anyone that you know in need of photography my way.

The new website is: www.amandajonesphoto.blogspot.com/

I don't have all of my portfolio online yet as much of it is still in storage, but I will add more pics as time allows.

I plan on doing mostly location shoots, weddings, engagements, bridals, senior pictures, families and I would love to do sports photography since it seems like I am always at sporting events.

Thanks for your support, and referrals.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment