The Highlight Reel.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Framing Complete!!!! (almost)

Here it is! This is the makings of our new home. It is coming along so nicely, with only a few delays. The weather earlier this month did set us back a few days, but we are still hoping to be in sometime in Sept.
--------------------------
The Grand Tour
There is a bonus room above the garage but the window hasn't been cut out yet. Jason is so excited to have a large garage.

Looking from the kitchen toward the great room and bedrooms.


Looking up the stairs toward the bonus room. Jason and I added the window just this week (it's a good thing my framer is patient with me) so we could see our awesome view of the lake.


The Back View, the covered patio is one of my favorite things.

1 comment:

  1. Nice framing!! Wish I could see it in person...maybe in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete