The Highlight Reel.

Monday, March 15, 2010

On the Mend!


I am happy to report that we here at the
Jones household are back on the mend.




After a brief stay at Primary Children's with Bryn Leigh and a long drawn out week of coughs and colds with the boys.

We now can announce that all three children are once again healthy and happy.

We had quite a scare with little sister, the doctor ran tests to see if she had cystic fibrosis. That is not something that I was prepared for. I don't think anyone ever really could be. After 5 long days of waiting, accompanied my much fasting and prayer in her behalf we received word today from the Dr that the tests were all negative. It's just the dang old asthma that keeps getting to her.
But asthma I would gladly take any day over
cystic fibrosis.

Now, if we could only get some nice weather so that my healthy kids could play outside and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment