The Highlight Reel.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

He's At BASEBALL!

Yep... it's that time of the year again.





Baseball has officially begun, tryouts are this week and the first game is next Monday!



What does this mean for our family you ask?


Well for Jason it means spending the next 2 1/2 months on his favorite pastime!


And for the kids this means lots of fun times outside watching baseball and meeting new friends.
Now, what does the start of a new season mean for me? I get to work on my tan while watching great games of baseball
AND,

just like the line from the great Whitesnake song

"Here I go again on my own".

That's right, from now until the middle of May I am a single parent while
my children and I share Jason with the

Grantsville Cowboys Baseball Team.

Don't worry, this is my third year doing this so I'm a seasoned veteran by now. Yet somehow, I still get the constant question "Where's your husband?" at almost all family functions.




So the next time you see me and the kids and Jason is nowhere in sight, just know that
HE'S AT BASEBALL!
Doing something that he loves
ALMOST
as much as he loves us,
Coaching.
I feel lucky to share such an amazing man and his talents with so many.
GO COWBOYS!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,

    I just want you to know that I truly understand the sacrifice that you and the kids make. Jason is such a valuable asset to our program and I don't know what we would do without him. Again, thank you for sharing.

    Loren & the "Cowboy Baseball" family

    ReplyDelete