The Highlight Reel.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Amanda Jones Photography is Moving!

Amanda Jones Photography is in the process of moving to www.amandajonesphoto.typepad.com.
I hope this new site will help my clients view their images more easily as well as see more of the images from your sessions. If you have recently had a session and you cannot find your images on www.amandajonesphoto.blogspot.com please click the link www.amandajonesphoto.typepad.com
this should take you to my page, then click the link under your cover picture and enter your image gallery.

Thanks for your patients as I get all the bugs worked out of this new site. If you are having trouble viewing your images just send me an email and I will be happy to help you figure it all out.

Thanks again for helping me grow in this great new adventure!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment