The Highlight Reel.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Home" at Last

We've finally finished the
house!


I know you are probably grateful to not have to hear about our house building adventures anymore. We are just grateful to finally be able to enjoy the comforts of our own home once again. The Scott's are grateful to not have to share a home with the CrAzY Jones family anymore. Thank you Scott's for allowing us to invade your space for the past 10 months.




The kitchen, still needs a little cleaning up from construction. The cabinets by the way, came from Cabinetry Classics in Orem! The only contractor that I had a bad experience with. Don't use them!!!! Beautiful Cabinets=Terrible Service!!!
This is looking toward the kitchen and great room and upstairs to the bonus room.
This is one thing that I was going to leave out, my jetted tub. I had thought of saving a little $ and just getting a regular tub but my sweet husband, who's usually a cheap-skate told me to go for it and now I can't wait till I can enjoy it.

We have come so far in just a few short months. This was the old house in April. It seems like it's taken a lifetime but it's all worth it.



We are so fortunate to build this great house in the most beautiful lot in the whole world. We couldn't have done it without all the help we got from all of our family and friends. We are incredibly lucky to have had helpers around to pitch in anytime we had a deadline to meet or just when we needed an extra hand. We have truly been blessed with the greatest family in the whole world! I can't begin to name all the people who have helped us along the way. Thank you to all of you have helped us along the way. Please come and make more memories with us as we enjoy our new home! Easton made sure he got his face in all the pictures. He is such a weirdo, but we love him! This is him and Murphy sitting by the front door (which I have to brag only cost me $150.00 for an 8ft by 4ft alder door!!!I'm such a wise shopper) with all the pumpkins that WE Grew in the Garden. Yes that's right we grew our own pumpkins!!






No comments:

Post a Comment