The Highlight Reel.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Will You Go Out With Me?

I'm lonely tonight, Jason is out of town and I can't sleep without him next to me!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I not only miss him because he's out of town, I miss him because for the past few months we have been going 110 mph nonstop and haven't made time for each other.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I'm asking my hubby, will you go out with me? Not like the saying goes with Jr. high schoolers. But actually go out on a real date with your wife? What do you say, Thursday sound good?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment