The Highlight Reel.

Friday, August 28, 2009










Happy Birthday To My #1 Boy




I can't believe that Trenton is 5yrs old today. It seems like just a short time ago we were sitting in LDS hospital with Papa Glen watching the summer olympics and the clock at the same time waiting for his arival.




Trent is such a compassionate little boy and always willing to help out his little brother and sister. I love that he are such a deep thinker, even when his thoughts lead to a "great idea" (code for trouble). I'm so happy for the times when the two of us just get to hang out, whether it's just staying in our jammies and watching cartoons or going to the store together. I love you so much Trent thanks for choosing to join our little family.








-Love Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Trent,

    Happy birthday buddy. Wow, 5 already, you're almost an old man. I like your hat, keep counting down the days to baseball season, we need your help at the field.

    Coach Anderson & Cowboys Baseball

    ReplyDelete