The Highlight Reel.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Congratulations Grantsville Baseball Boys!

I am so Proud to announce that Grantsville Baseball is the region 11 champs.

This is great news for us because Jason is the assistant coach, and because my two little boys think that Grantsville baseball is the BEST. My kids share their dad about 7 months out of the year with the "boys" from Grantsville and so its nice to know that it is all worth the sacrifice. Their hard work has paid off but they are not done yet. They start the state tourny this weekend by hosting first and second round games at home. I will be rooting for the Cowboys
and so will the little Cowboys Fan Club!
-----Good Luck Grantsville----

2 comments:

  1. Amanda... I knew you were a "Grantsville Fan" at heart! You are just like Tenille. You just can't help yourself! LOL!

    Thanks for sharing "Jone-sy" with us and for supplying the feild clean up with those 2 little boys! They are all making a difference to the Grantsville Boys (we also appreciate you giving up your time with them)! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda-
    I can't believe I'm saying this......but Go Cowboys! Good Luck Jonesy.

    ReplyDelete