The Highlight Reel.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

You ought to know

Today is the END

ARMAGEDDON


Is coming at 6:00 tonight!




This is all according to some guy in CA. But he's been wrong before, last time the world was supposed to end I was 14. Luckily for me I made it another 14 yrs past the last "End of the World" to see this "End of the World"



But just in case this guy happens to be right this time I've got my Zombie fighting team already formed and on stand-by. If you didn't receive your txt this morning then apparently I didn't think I could out-run you if we were being chased by blood hungry Zombies or you just didn't have what it takes to make



MY TEAM.



I may have one spot open, I'm still waiting on a reply from this guy. If there was one person I'd want on my team he is it. But from the absence of a reply I'm going to assume that either



A: He already has a team. (I knew I should have asked him sooner)



or



2: He isn't too worried about the Apocalypse coming tonight. (maybe I should cancel my bungee jumping appointment at noon)





*Just in case, Zombie fighting practice at 5:00 at my house, if the end will be here at 6 I want "My Team" to have a good hr of practice fighting Zombies under their belt.

1 comment:

  1. I want on your team!!! I am a pretty good runner...I could push other people along!!! :)

    ReplyDelete