The Highlight Reel.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Santa?...I think not.

This was the first of two very traumatizing experiences meeting old St Nick for Bryn Leigh. Santa came to Easton's preschool to visit and my kids got to sit on his lap. Well Bryn Leigh wanted nothing to do with it. I however really wanted a pick so I put her up next to him and he held her there by grabbing her hood. This picture tells it all. She tells everyone who asks her about Santa "he pulled my hood!"
She really doesn't like the jolly old fella. It's bad enough to have to see him once but twice in the same season was more than she could handle. I think we are really worrying her with all the talk of him coming to our house in a few days.
But she did look very cute sitting on his lap all dressed in her Christmas tutu, even with the tears. And when all was said and done she did mention to him that she wants a "Jesse doll from toy story".

Easton was listening very intently, somehow this Santa knew exactly what he had gotten in trouble for in the past few days. Easton was intrigued by his knowledge of every little mishap he had committed. Needless to say, Easton has tried very hard to be a good little boy ever since his little chat from the big guy. If he does happen to make it onto the "nice list" he will be hoping to get a Iron Man mask.

My big boy, it's hard to believe this is his 7th Christmas with us. I can't believe how fast the time flies. This year he is asking for a guitar and a r/c truck. Sure hope he gets the truck, as for the guitar, I think it can wait a few more years.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Everyone needs crying Santa pictures. As for waiting a few years for a guitar? Well...we'll have to see about that! : )

    ReplyDelete