The Highlight Reel.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thrive vs. Survive

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth!
Nor have I been on an amazing Vacation

I haven't been ill

I haven't really been doing much of anything except;

Living, breathing,
Raising 3 kids,
Planning Girls Camp for 23 Young Women,
Supporting my husband in his endeavors and just trying to
"Survive".

Now that Camp is over, and my husband's endeavors have ended I still have my 3 children to raise but instead of just trying to

"Survive"

I'm going to try and

"Thrive"

at this game called

"Life"
Hopefully soon I will have it in me to update you on all that the past two months of
"Survival"
has brought.

1 comment:

  1. love that concept of thriving instead of simply surviving. I've felt the same way the past two months! Good advice for me to take to heart as well.

    ReplyDelete