The Highlight Reel.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday my sweet Bryn Leigh

Last week my baby turned ~2~




Excuse me while I wipe the tear from my eye.

My sweet little girl joined our crazy clan at 4:24 pm on Feb 18, 2008
Weighing 7lbs 4 oz & 21.5 inches long.



Her dad never knew he wanted a girl until he held her for the first time, that was all it took for him to know he wouldn't have it any other way.



I was so glad to have a girl after the 2 very energetic boys! (yes my boys do have their fingers in their noses, I think it was a nervous habit)




She was the sweetest little girl I could ever ask for, from the time she was 4 days old she slept through the night. She very rarely ever cried, mostly because she wouldn't have been heard over her brothers.


What a great smile she has!
The past two years have been so much fun raising our little sweetie. Dad has come up with so many nicknames for her that I had to put a few in this post so here they are: Sister Sue, Suzy, Sissy pants, Sissy souffle`, Sissy squared, Sissy Pie, Brincess (courtesy of uncle Josh). Every time he comes up with a new one he gets so proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment