The Highlight Reel.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Prayer of a 4 yr old.

Easton
Dear Heavenly Father,
thank you for this day, thank you for our house that we could live by grandma and grandpa. Please bless us that we could be big and strong. Please bless us that we can sleep good tonight and I could be a baseball player in the morning. Please bless me that I can ride my horse with my cowboy boots. Please bless Murphy (the dog) Please bless that Santa's elves will find all the ones who are on the noddy list, bless me that I will be on good list. Please bless that when we play football Trent won't tackle me anymore. Bless that when we wake up in the morning the toy room will be clean and that we can get a drink of water. Thankful for all of our blessings.
Say these things......
Afterwords, Jason and I were laughing so hard that we almost cried but yet it was the most heartfelt prayer ever. He wouldn't accept any help with it. He wanted to do it all on his own. He makes me so proud and laugh so hard all at the same moment. Only my Easton, can't help but love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment