The Highlight Reel.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Dwanthsville Batheball" (aka Grantsville Baseball)




Easton thinks his dad is the coolest. He has told too many people to count that his dad flies hairplanes and helicopters. I try to tell him that the only thing that his dad flies is a pencil. But Easton still thinks he is awesome. More fuel to the fire is the fact that Jason helps coach the Grantsville baseball team. Easton is obsessed with "Dwanthsville Batheball" (he has a slight speech impediment). He has no problem sharing his dad with the players, Easton loves the attention he gets when he goes to practice with Jason. While in St George this past weekend I was amazed at how many of the players knew Easton and loved having him hanging around. It's a good thing that the players are good examples to my little boy because he watches their every move and tries to be just like them. Jason even brought home two hats so that the boys could look just like the big kids. When I asked Easton today what he wants to do when he grows up he said "play batheballlllll", so my next question was a given but I asked it anyway, who would he play for. Naturally the answer was "Dwanthsville Batheball". I think he may even chant that in his sleep. I can't count the number of times he says it while awake. While it goes against everything I was raised to believe (THS class of 2001) I can't help but rooting for "Dwanthsville Batheball" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment